~ PheiChi's crapsketchblog

terça-feira, 16 de junho de 2015

redraws

Woow these are actually really old! They were done in 2012? haha But I still have a special care for them!

I was really into Saint Seya during some time, and now that I'm participating in a collab group, I'm really excited! Luckily, I will be able to draw Leo, my not-really-sign (I'm between Leo and Cancer!) ^q^

I really enjoy Megumu-sensei's drawing style because it's so delicate and detailed!


I just wanted to draw the drapes...


For this one I redrew existing panels, but I changed the sequence (basically, took out some panels) as to create my own little delusion~ haha It goes like (actual dialogues):
- Aiolia, you already know. We fight and risk our lives to protect the only being we love with all our hearts.
- But, I have another being I love with all my heart... Besides Athena, there is only one person...
- It could only be you, my brother.
* laughs♥*


Aaand my favorite little knight! Retsu of Lynx ♥
- Come, Armor of Lynx! Help me flee from this crazy vampire! (Twilight - ft. Bella by Lillian)
Please take notice on the deer on the bottom right corner...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário